TESTING & ANALYSIS
The CRO division of Konark Research Foundation was started in 2012 to serve the regulatory requirements of agrochemical companies in the field of Analytical Chemistry.
Thus, we too have honed the skills and technical knowledge to test these products.
We are proud to be associated with some of the top MNCs that not only helps us grow but also sharpen our proficiencies.
Some of the products that we test are
Powders, toothpastes, sanitizers, soaps, beauty care products etc.
- 2500 Sq. ft. well equipped facility exclusively for Analytical Chemistry.
- GLP compliant facility (applied for GLP certification, awaiting audit from NGCMA)
- Well qualified staff experienced from India's top most GLP laboratories.
- Approved by Central Insecticide Board-Registration Committee(CIB-RC) to conduct
-Conatainer content compatibility studies (CCC)
-Residue & Persistence studies in soil, water and crops.
- Accredited by NABL for conducting Physical-chemical studies like
-Accelerated storage stability studies