During last 50 years of freedom India has crossed remarkable milestones on the way of industrial progress and self-reliance. But the problem of pollution has jolted the progress of the country. Today environment protection is a prime issue of the decade and it has become a moral as well as legal binding to protect the environment. The first step to control the pollution is to monitor it right at the source of generation. Konark Research Foundation provides services which are customized to meet sponsor’s requirements accurately and efficiently within the context of world wide regulatory guideline.
- Water & Waste Water Analysis:>
We carry out the following Water & Waste Water Analysis:
- Water – surface (river, pond, and lakes) and ground (well and bore-well).
- Wastewater – industrial, domestic, and agricultural runoffs.
- Leachate analysis.
- Potability of water.
- Pesticides Analysis from Water and Wastewater
- Drinking Water Analysis as per IS 10500
- Packaged drinking water – IS : 14543 – 1998
- Water for construction – IS : 456 – 2000
- Water for swimming pools – IS : 3328 – 1993
- Drinking water as per WHO/EPA specification
- Feed water/boiler water – IS : 10496 – 1983
- Natural mineral water – IS : 13428 – 1998
- Surface/ground water – IS : 10500 – 1993
- Electronics Grade water as per ASTM D 5127 – 1990
- Water for Food processing Industry as per IS 4251- 1967
- Water for storage batteries as per IS 1069 – 1993
- Water for Ice manufacture as per IS 3957 – 1966
- Cooling tower water for physico-chemical and Legionella
- Biomedical Grade water as per ASTM D 5196 – 1991
- Reagent water as per IS 1070 – 1992
- Water for fermentation industry as per IS – 4700 – 1968
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Analysis>
We carry out the following Solid & Hazardous Waste analysis:
- ETP Sludge Solid waste – for industry, city and farms
- Hazardous waste – industries.
- Soil – fertility, pesticide contamination.
- Ambient & Stack Air Analysis>
We carry out the following Ambient & Stack Air Analysis:
- Ambient Air quality Monitoring.
- Workplace Air Monitoring
- Stack Monitoring
- Noise Level Monitoring
- Soil Analysis>
We carry out the following Soil Analysis:
- Physical Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
- Microbiological Analysis