KRF is a division of KONARK GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, a committed organization whose mission is to serve their clients needs with proficiency and care. The Group is now actively diversified in Herbal Extracts and Essential, Water & Waste Water Treatment Systems, Bio-remedial solutions, and Analytical Testing Services. Konark Research Foundation has provided testing services for over 14 years to a wide spectrum of clients in virtually all types of Industries and Government Bodies. The Division is equipped with laboratories for analysis of liquid and gaseous emission and hazardous / solid waste. The analysis and treatability studies of industrial effluent are also carried out to design and operate the Effluent Treatment Plants scientifically. The Laboratory has senior scientific personnel to carry out Research & Development and thus assist in preparing flow diagrams for various Treatment Schemes.
• Accreditated by OHSAS 18001:2005 and ISO 9001:2008.
• Gujrat Pollution Control Board enlisted as Environment Consultant.
• Approved By NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing And Calibration of Laboratories) i.e. ISO 17025.
• Approved by Bureau of Indian Standard for package drinking water and Natural mineral Water.
• Applied for Indian GLP Certification.
• Approved by CIB- RC
• Approved by FSSAI
• Approved by FDA
We follow the guideline of National and International Laboratory Certification Agencies like:
• Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
• Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
• National Accreditation Board for Testing And Calibration of Laboratories (NABL)
• Food and Drug Administration(FDA)
• Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
• International Organization for Standardization (ISO-17025